Terms and Conditions
The term 'Seawind Solution Pvt. Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shreyas Complex,C-1, 2, 3, 2nd Floor,Radhe Mall, Khokhra Circle,Maninagar, Ahmedabad-380006, Gujarat, INDIA. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Seawind Solution Pvt. Ltd.'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
User may not:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. Please note that you may link to torrents off server, but may not host or store them.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
- Store files not related to domain.
- No more than 5,000 MB allocated to music, video, or other multimedia files, including but not limited to .avi, .mp3, .mpeg, .jpg, .gif, .bmp and .png files.
- No more than 5,000 MB allocated to any archive files and disk images files containing the complete contents and structure of a data storage medium including, but not limited to, .rar, .zip, .tar, .gzip, .iso, .nrg, .ccd, .img, .sub, and bin/.cue files.Store files not related to domain.
- No more than 5,000 MB allocated to database dumps and/or backups including, but not limited to, .sql files.Store files not related to domain.
- No more than 5,000 MB allocated to executable files and all other files which are the result of compiling a program including, but not limited to, .exe, .psd and .bin files.
- No more than 5,000 MB allocated to document files and all other files which are the result of document editing including, but not limited to, .doc, .docx, .odt, .xls, .xlsx, .ods and .pdf files.
- No backups of hard drive or any other backups to a shared hosting account which consume more than 5,000 MB of disk space.
- Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted.
- Store files not related to domain.
- Store files not related to domain.
- Payment must be in favor of Seawind Solution Pvt. Ltd..
- In periodically based payments, customers have to make payment before due date as mentioned in the last invoice.
- In any case of payment failure, we can suspend your account within 24 hours of payment failure notice.
- For outstation cheques, collection charges 50 INR must be added.
- On cash payment, additional charges of 100 INR per transaction must be paid charged by bank or non-base branch cash transaction.
- Credit cards that are declined for any reason are subject to a 100 INR declination fee.
- If you require any backup then its chargeable, if backup available.
- Services interrupted due to non-payment are subject to a 500 INR re-connecting charge.
- Non payment for past 30 days will result in deletion of your web hosting account.
- The cheque return charges charged by the particular bank if any payment cheque gets returned must be in the case paid by customer.
Service and Support
- We will provide 24 x 7 web hosting related support only by mail. Telephonic support is limited to time: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM IST in working days.
- For any technical solution, we will take minimum 2 to 6 hours in general issues. If there is any major technical or hardware fault, the time duration for this depends upon the fault.
- If there is any additional hardware or software update required, then the charges for that will be additional.
- For anti-virus security, you have to pay us the license fee for antivirus.
- General server down is less than 1 %, but in any major fault, down time depends on fault.
- For web design, website development, application or multimedia presentation development, the timeline will be provided to the client at the confirmation of the project.
- If there are any changes after design confirmation, there will be extra charges for the same.
- If any additional functionality required in any project beyond the discussed features, there will be additional charges for the same.
- We required all the required information regarding client and the project by E-mail (soft copy), so that we can fulfill your requirement and can better communicate with you.
- The communication and support time during the time of development of project and after the completion of the project regarding any query will be 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM on all working days though mail or telephone.
- We are not responsible for any harm, changes, or deletion of the client data on our server as the rights of their ftp are given to them. Although, there is no threat of any kind of harm or damage or insecurity at our end.
- We reserve the right to refuse any of our services to anyone at any time for any reason.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
We reserve all rights to make any kind of changes to our terms and conditions at any time without any kind of notification.
All the disputes will be subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction Only.